Monday, July 6, 2009

True love quotes

Love that is true never grows old.

True friendship ought never
to conceal what it thinks.

True friends are the siblings
God forgot to give us.

True happiness lies in you.
Appreciate someone
who is trying to care for you
in spite of the distance.
Don't love him for who you
hope he will become tomorrow,
but by loving who he is today,
and not what he is, but who he is!

Distance is crap when love is true.

Distance, it is a test of love,
many will fail,
but for those who can withstand
it have the answer: true love.

You know it's true love
when no matter how far
the distance is he can still make you smile.

True love does not worry
about the distance between,
for the heart and soul
travels through one's words

Although we are not able
to be with one another right now,
don't give up, for the words 'I love you'
has true meaning and holds all my feelings.
Just have faith and hold on,
for love conquers all things.

Love which has been
tested by distance and obstacles,
and has passed, is true love.

And even though I know how
very far apart we are,
it helps to think we might be
wishing on the same bright star.
And when the night winds start
to sing a lonesome lullaby,
it helps to think we're sleeping
underneath the same big sky.
Somewhere out there,
if love can see us through then,
we'll be together ...
Somewhere out there,
out where dreams, come true.

You're never far away from someone
when your heart is with them

I never knew what love was until I met you,
then when distance pulled us apart,
I found out what true love is.

The purity and trueness of love
through an Internet relationship
far passes that of one
based on physical contact.

Time may take us apart, that's true,
but I will always be there for you.
You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams,
no matter the miles between.

In true love the smallest distance is too great,
and the greatest distance can be bridged.

Love is 3/4 dream and 1/4 reality.
Problems usually arise
when you fall in love with the dream
and not the reality.
But, yet you find true love
when you fall in love with both.

Every Love gone wrong is
one step closer to your one true love

When I found you,
I felt as if my heart found its destination.

Passion' a word which involves so many feelings;
I feel it when we touch,
I feel it when we kiss,
I feel it when I look at you.
For you are my passion,
my one true love.

Be true to love,
and love will be true to you.

The first time my heart was broken
I thought I was through;
I swore I'd never love again
and believe me this was true,
but when you walked into my life
the second your eyes met mine,
I knew you were worth loving,
just like before,
just like the first time.

No matter how many times
I try and move on,
my heart always takes me back here to you

True love never dies as we see in our eyes,
only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye.

An eternity is forever,
and forever with you
would be a dream come true.

Forever is not a word...
rather a place where two lovers
go when true love takes them there.

When you love him
- truly love him,
how are you supposed to get over him?
I've tried everything possible ...
but I just can't. Isn't that what true love is?

No-one is ever betrayed by true love.

I found the one my heart loves.

They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar.
Love is a devil.
There is no evil angel but Love.

You will never know true happiness,
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand,
what pain really is,
until you have lost it.

True love never dies as we see in our eyes,
only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye.

Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee,
And thou art enough.

In my eyes you are the world
but in yours you are one person.

True love isn't the kind that endures
through long years of absence,
but the kind that endures
through long years of propinquity.

The only true love is love at first sight;
second sight dispels it.

True love is when you
have to watch a friend leave,
with the knowledge that
you might never see him again.
But you know he'll be in your
mind and heart forever...

The First Time I Saw You I Knew It Was True.
That I'd Love You Forever And That's What I'll Do.

True love is, when everything in the world is going wrong,
all you have to do is look at that special person and,
suddenly, everything in the world is right again.

You give me something no one else can,
a reason to live.

True love lasts a lifetime.

I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

I love you not because I need you,
But I need you because I love you.

When I First Saw You
I Was Afraid To Talk To You,
When I First Talked To You
I Was Afraid To Like You,
When I First Liked You
I Was Afraid To Love You,
Now That I Love You
I'm Afraid To Lose You

When we get close,
I want you to know that
I get all weak and want to hold you forever.

You never truly love
a person until the mere
thought of you hurting
that loved one is enough
to break your own heart

Guys are like stars,
there are millions out there,
but only one can make
your dreams come true.

When you look into their eyes
and you see the sun,
then you know it's the ONE.

You know you truly love someone
when everyday you meet is
like the first time you fall in love.

You don't marry someone
you can live with
- you marry the person
who you cannot live without.

Love does not consist of gazing at each other,
but in looking together in the same direction.

Love means never having to say you are sorry.

Now that I have loved so purely and deeply,
I have realized how lonely I really am.

I love the sun for days,
the moon for nights and you forever.

If you love me as I love you,
nothing but death can part us two.

Close together or far apart,
you're forever in my heart.

No comments: